Fairway Market celebrates the grand opening of its new store in Georgetown, Brooklyn
Wednesday, Fairway Market, New York’s iconic grocery store, is thrilled to announce the official grand opening of its expansive new one-stop shopping destination in the thriving Georgetown neighborhood of Brooklyn. Featuring a fresh new look & layout with a retro warehouse feel, the new Fairway Market opens on Ralph Avenue with a comprehensive and huge selection of exceptional quality products and the same commitment to value upon which they were first built.
The new Georgetown location has been streamlined for an enjoyable and accessible shopping experience. A fresh decor, wider more open isles and brand new signage allow for seamless navigation for the everyday shopper. The new layout features 60,000 items — three times that of any typical grocery store — including natural and organic products, hard-to-find specialty and gourmet offerings, along with its full variety of conventional groceries and wide-ranging prepared foods section. This Fairway locale is catering to and supporting Georgetown residents by offering hundreds of locally sourced items, and a robust kosher selection, including a fully stocked kosher bakery. In addition, Fairway is dedicated to focusing on community initiatives and plans to create several donation programs to ensure resident non-profits get the help they need to positively benefit the neighborhood. In fact, this past Thanksgiving, the team donated 500 turkeys to the Georgetown community, ensuring everyone had a festive and hearty meal for the holiday.
“We are thrilled to officially open our doors to the Georgetown community and become an active part of this thriving neighborhood,” says Jack Murphy, Chief Executive Officer of Fairway Group Holdings Corp. “With the opening of our second Brooklyn location, and a strong outlook on the future, Fairway looks forward to further providing the best food and the best shopping experience for New Yorkers.”
New and exclusive features to be found at the Fairway Market in Georgetown include:
• Fresh juice and smoothie bar right at the front entrance
• A pizza bar serving fresh delicious pies straight out of the oven
• Freshly pulled mozzarella station
• Comfortable seating area for shoppers to relax and enjoy the store’s many ready-to-eat meal options including its rotisserie chicken station, a chopped salad and hot bar, oven fresh pizzas, homemade soups plus much more
• One of the largest and most extensive selection of bulk foods out of all the Fairway locations
• A brand new design of Fairway’s signature olive oil section that will allow customers easy access to try the best of imported oils from around the world
• A coffee section wilder than your coffee lover’s dreams
• And all of the other classic Fairway favorites: fresh baked breads, hand-sliced smoked salmon, a full service butcher shop, made-to-order chopped salads and more
Since it was first established in 1933, Fairway Market has shown an unwavering commitment to its customers, providing something for everyone, with the largest selections of top quality products and the same great prices. The new Fairway Market in Georgetown is a further testament to this dedication and sign of great things to come for all Fairway shoppers. The new Fairway Market is located at 2149 Ralph Avenue, Georgetown Brooklyn and for the grand opening customers will enjoy excellent specials and sales. For more deals exclusive to the Georgetown location, customers can sign up for email notifications at fairwaymarket.com or text “GTOWN” to 70416.
Leave a Comment