Million-dollar house sales in Crown Heights South
Eye On Real Estate
Million Dollar Baby. Or Babies, actually.
Some Crown Heights South houses have been selling for $1 million or thereabouts, public records reveal:
* Elham Yocheved Sidof and Yosef Sidof bought 1363 Union St. for $1.05 million in spring 2015, city Finance Department records indicate.
The city Buildings Department has issued a permit for the interior and exterior renovation of the limestone rowhouse between New York and Brooklyn avenues.
* Ahron Greenwald paid $997,500 for 1579 Union St. in summer 2015, according to Finance Department records.
New windows have been installed in the limestone rowhouse between Albany and Troy avenues. In May, the Buildings Department issued a permit to build interior partitions and do plumbing work.
* Marcy Wasserman bought 1609 Union St. for $1.075 million in February 2016, Finance Department records show. The Buildings Department has approved plumbing work at the brownstone rowhouse near the corner of Troy Avenue.
* Mordechai Hecht paid $550,000 for 1642 Union St. in late 2015, Finance Department records indicate. In May, the Buildings Department issued a permit for interior renovation and plumbing work at the two-family limestone rowhouse near the corner of Schenectady Avenue.
* An LLC with Assaf Sanilovich as managing member bought 1608 President St. for $740,000 in October 2015, Finance Department records indicate. The semi-detached, bow-fronted house is near the corner of Schenectady Avenue.