Brooklyn Sports Recap 11/27/13: South Shore wins back-to-back, the Nets snap skid
- Nets players ignore Jason Kidd but ownership has his back
- Nets hang on against Toronto to snap a five game losing streak
- Joe Johnson suggests giving up halftime speeches to avoid 3rd quarter woes
- South Shore sends a message with back-to-back Bowl championships
- Nets pregame notes: Is this team starting to crack?
- Livingston will play against Toronto, D-Will, Lopez, Kirilenko, JET still out
- Watch: City Gridiron: episode 4 featuring New Utrecht vs Lincoln and E-Hall at Lehman
- Gerald Wallace: “I figured this might happen”
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST WEEK
- LIU Brooklyn wins back-to-back NEC volleyball titles
- Comparing Lincoln’s schedule to Poly Prep’s
- Andrei Kirilenko received an epidural for back injury
- ASA Avengers win Carrier Dome Bowl against DuPage
- Three players sign NLI’s to play at LIU Brooklyn next season
- ASA’s Bishop Daniels signs NLI with Rutgers
- NBA Scout: Jason Kidd doesn’t do anything
- Early loss to Lincoln bites Erasmus Hall in PSAL semis
- St. Francis wins first NEC title in 15 years
- Eight honored from Brooklyn College’s women’s soccer championship team
COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY
- Notes and thought’s from Tuesday night’s Nets victory.
- Nets GM Billy King defended Jason Kidd.
- Photos from South Shore’s second consecutive Bowl championship
- The Nets are playing the Lakers tonight (sans Kobe). I’ll have coverage before, during, and after the games.
- Be sure to keep up with the weekly Brooklyn sports schedule that is updated daily with scores and highlights.
- Follow the Brooklyn Eagle Sports blog on Twitter @BkEagleSports or like us on Facebook. There is also a RSS Feed that you can subscribe to as well as individual Nets, LIU Brooklyn, St. Francis College, and high school feeds. You can follow me, the blog’s author, on Twitter @RobAbruzzese.
Leave a Comment
Leave a Comment