Brooklyn Sports Recap 11/18/13: banged up Nets keep losing
- The Nets lose to the Clippers with four starters out
- Nets pregame notes: D-Will, Lopez, and Pierce out against Clippers
- HS Game of the Week: No. 1 Lincoln vs No. 7 New Utrecht
- Nets postgame notes: “I think we had an attitude adjustment”
- Nets comeback to beat Suns in OT without D-Will
- Nets pregame notes: Billy King is still optimistic
- Blackbirds miss playoffs, but poised for a big season next year
- The Blackbird’s extend NEC win streak to 30
- Annika Foit named Player of the Week fourth time this season
- NBA trying to help Nets out of costly deal
- Nets pregame notes: Hoping a road trip helps the team come together
- Brooklyn High School Power Rankings – Week 10
- PSAL football championship bracket predictions – round 2
- Avengers have 14 players named to All-Conference
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST WEEK
- Watch: Funny or Die presents “The New Nets”
- Allen talks about Garnett and Pierce leaving Boston: “None of us wanted to go”
- Utah Jazz release Brooklyn’s Jamaal Tinsley
- Read: Brooklyn College women’s soccer wins CUNYAC title
- ASA Avengers win back-to-back NEFC championships
- Blackbirds come up short in three-peat bid
- St Francis’ Wayne Martin named NEC Rookie of the Week
- Nets hold off-day practice at Fort Hamilton army base
COMING UP ON MONDAY
- A recap of the game of the week: Lincoln vs New Utrecht.
- St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers win NEC title for first time in 15 years.
- A new City Gridiron episode.
- The Nets are at home against the Trail Blazers tonight. I’ll have coverage before, during and after the game. Follow me @RobAbruzzese on Twitter to chat during the game.
- Also, be sure to keep up with our weekly Brooklyn scoreboard (from last week) and keep an eye on this week’s scoreboard as well.
- Follow the Brooklyn Eagle Sports blog on Twitter @BkEagleSports or like us on Facebook. There is also a RSS Feed that you can subscribe to as well as individual Nets, LIU Brooklyn, St. Francis College, and high school feeds. You can also follow me, the blog’s author, on Twitter @RobAbruzzese.
Leave a Comment
Leave a Comment