Brooklyn Sports Recap 11/12/13: St. Francis in the playoffs, LIU Brooklyn off to good start
- Poly Prep’s Jay Hayes to play in international HS all-star game
- Terriers win Battle of Brooklyn to reach NEC playoffs
- Jason Brickman named NEC Player of the Week after LIU Bk beats St. Peter’s
- Nets hold off-day practice at Fort Hamilton army base
- Allen talks about Garnett and Pierce leaving Boston: “None of us wanted to go”
- Brooklyn Nets recall Shengelia and Taylor from the D-League
- The Nets will wear nickname jerseys three times this year
- Kevin Garnett and Andray Blatche have no trade clauses
- Photos from Boys High’s 1st round, 28-20 win over Grand Street
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST WEEK
- Game of the Week: Boys High 28, Grand Street 20 (Overtime)
- Nets have the East’s worst record after loss to the Pacers | Postgame notes
- Watch: City Gridiron: episode 2 featuring Lincoln and Erasmus Hall
- Jamaal Tinsley: “Who wouldn’t want to play for the Nets when you’re from Brooklyn?”
- Watch: Funny or Die presents “The New Nets”
- Mirza Teletovic: I hate liars
- LIU Brooklyn Women’s Volleyball extends NEC winning streak to 28 games
- Two Avengers named Players of the Week again
- Season preview for LIU Brooklyn Women’s basketball
- Season preview for St. Francis College men’s basketball
COMING UP ON TUESDAY
- Photos from the St. Francis/LIU Brooklyn match on Sunday.
- I’ll post interviews from the HS Game of the Week as well as another story on Boys High.
- LIU Brooklyn volleyball NEC streak up to 30 consecutive wins.
- ASA college football wins back-to-back championships.
- Follow the Brooklyn Eagle Sports blog on Twitter @BkEagleSports or like us on Facebook. There is also a RSS Feed that you can subscribe to as well as individual Nets, LIU Brooklyn, St. Francis College, and high school feeds. You can also follow me, the blog’s author, on Twitter @RobAbruzzese.
Leave a Comment
Leave a Comment