Brooklyn Sports Recap 10/29/13: Opening night for the NBA
- Nets notes: Andrei Kirilenko begins light practice
- Nets waive Jorge Gutierrez, Chris Johnson and Adonis Thomas
- Nets are selling on-court ad space
- LIU Brooklyn’s Jenn Peters named co-Player of the Week
- Blackbirds volleyball continues to rack up weekly honors
- Bishop Ford hopes to learn from loss to Mount
- Watch: Postgame interviews with New Utrecht players and coach
- Brooklyn High School Power Rankings – Week 8
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST WEEK
- Quick score: New Utrecht 38, Midwood 12
- Read: LIU Brooklyn Blackbirds picked fourth after three-peating
- Lincoln’s Thomas Holley honored with All-American jersey presentation
- Barclays Center to pay the Islanders annually
- Watch: City Gridiron: Season V premiere episode
- Brooklyn Heights Casino produces top squash talent | Baird E. Haney results
- Kevin Garnett: “Tell LeBron to worry about Miami”
- Thomas Holley discusses the latest in his recruitment | Video w/Jay Hayes
- Kidd doesn’t mind Blatche attempting six 3s in a game
- Jason Terry has some weird superstitions
COMING UP ON TUESDAY
- The Nets are off, but the NBA officially begins today. I’ll have a season preview for the Nets.
- Nets injury updates.
- A feature on New Utrecht.
- I have photos to post from the Bishop Ford game and the St. Francis/Bryant game from Sunday.
- Don’t forget to keep up with our Brooklyn sports scoreboard which is updated every day.
- Follow the Brooklyn Eagle Sports blog on Twitter @BkEagleSports or like us on Facebook. There is also a RSS Feed that you can subscribe to as well as individual Nets, LIU, St. Francis, and high school feeds. You can also follow me, the blog’s author, on Twitter @RobAbruzzese.
Leave a Comment
Leave a Comment